frequently asked questions
Do you take reservations?
-Boardwalk Billy’s operates on a first come first served basis. You will often hear the owner say, “come early or come late, but from 6-8 be prepared to wait”. We strive to keep our wait times as minimal as possible and offer various activities to keep you busy such as cornhole, outdoor Jenga, two beautiful bars, a free Pac Man machine and all the peanuts you can eat!
What time is Happy Hour?
- Happy hour is offered from 4-7 every day of the week! This includes $1.00 off all adult beverages and various sushi and appetizer specials.
Is Happy Hour only offered at the bar?
No, our happy hour is offered at all our tables and both bars. No matter where you choose to sit you can still enjoy the great deals!
Can I order Happy Hour to-go?
-Happy hour is dine-in only.
Are you pet friendly?
-Due to the high volume of our business we only allow service animals
How late do you stay open?
- Boardwalk Billy’s operates on a seasonal schedule. During the summer months our kitchen will stay open until 10:00 PM weekdays and 11:00PM weekends. During the off season our kitchen will close weekdays at 9:00PM and weekends at 10:00 PM. Our bar service will stay open 1 hour beyond these times. We strive to accommodate all our guests. If you think your party will be arriving late please give us a call at (843)-249-0900!
Can I purchase gift cards over the phone?
--Absolutely! One of our friendly hosts will ask you how much you would like to purchase, and we will take your payment right then and there. If you need them mailed out, we are more than happy to send them to you! Just provide us with your mailing address and we will send them out that night.
Do you have live music?
-Yes, during the peak months we provide live music 7 nights a week! The off season live music is provided 2-4 nights per week. Check out our Live Music and Events page for the most up-to-date information.
Do you have a baby changing station?
- Yes, outside woman’s bathroom!
What menu items are available for takeout?
-Our entire menu is available for takeout.
Do you have a gluten free menu?
-Yes, we do! Our gluten free items are labeled with a “GF” symbol throughout our menu. Ask your friendly server if you have any questions
If I have a peanut allergy can I still dine here?
- Yes. We do not cook in peanut oil. Peanuts are provided to the table upon seating. Just let us know you would like a pass on peanuts!
What if I have a shellfish allergy?
- Just let your server know upon ordering and your items (such as burgers and steaks) will be cooked in a frying pan that has not had contact with shellfish etc.. If you have more questions, ask your friendly server!